Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
341 - 343 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Can CBLT block broadcasts into the USA? We were happily watching channel 5 in Buffalo, when CBLT gave out just before the season opener of Murdock Mysteries! I scanned the channels on my TV and completely lost 5 in my list. Does anyone know what's going on?
It's most likely your reception, not anything to do with the transmission. I routinely gain or lose channels at night or during tropo. Reception problems would be easier to troubleshoot if you added your RabbitEars analysis.

I know this is an OTA section but you can stream all the CBC content on their Gem app if you miss it. I know I've seen Murdoch Mysteries on US stations as well (syndicated).

·
Registered
234 Posts
I know this is an OTA section but you can stream all the CBC content on their Gem app if you miss it. I know I've seen Murdoch Mysteries on US stations as well (syndicated).

And if you’re a kodi person, the Cbc app gives you the live streams as well as archival catalog access- so if you miss something, you can “time shift” or “have it recorded” - both without commercials. (I like the live stream of News Net, also commercial free)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
It has been confirmed CBLT reception issues in Buffalo are being caused by WWHC RF 20 from South Buffalo also on RF 20.

341 - 343 of 343 Posts