Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called in this morning because i wanted to order TNA Wrestling: Bound for Glory for tonight for me and the kids to watch ( since tomrrows a holiday they can stay up late and watch). Well to my great suprise, The TNA wrestling ppv thats on tonight ( TNA wrestlings version of Wrestlemania if you will) is not available to order on fibe tv!!:eek::mad:

Instead their showing TNAWrestling: Sexiest women of wrestling dvd.

WTF? Its available on every other cable and satellite provider in north America ( EVEN on Bell TV satellite) but not on fibe!
Who ever made that decision needs to get fired.. like come on. Whats next.. no UFC events either?

So if your thinking about getting fibe.. be aware your favourite sporting event might not be showing on pay per view like it is on every other provider.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Is Wrestlemania going to be on Fibe PPV? I searched for it in the guide and didn't find it.

I'm not really that into wrestling, but it's become a tradition to host a Wrestlemania night at my place every year...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Well, it looks like the search function doesn't cover PPV? Checking the guide for Sunday night indicates that HD and SD versions will be available for rent. Party on!

Now if I can just find copies of Knucklehead and The Chaperone to rent...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, check channels 994 (SD) and 995 (HD) when live events are on. You usualy can't order them in advance and have to wait until the day of the event to purchase them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts