Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody notice that none of the Bell TV's Channels carried either one of the two NBA games that were played on Christmas night.

I believe that ESPN carried the games in the States. I thought either The Score, NBA TV Canada, Sportnet One, TSN 1, TSN 2 would carry the games. None of these channels didn't seem to have anything better showing in the time slot.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Did anybody notice that none of the Bell TV's Channels carried either one of the two NBA games that were played on Christmas night.

I believe that ESPN carried the games in the States. I thought either The Score, NBA TV Canada, Sportnet One, TSN 1, TSN 2 would carry the games. None of these channels didn't seem to have anything better showing in the time slot.
I'm not sure I understand what that has to do with Bell TV's channels. Don't the channels you mention show the same thing on Rogers & Shaw etc?

·
Registered
43 Posts
i got 'em here on fibe tv in montreal.

i think the morning espn game was on sportsnet one or something and the boston/orlando + miami/lakers games were on abc. the abc feed, and perhaps even the sn1 i can't recall, seemed to had been replaced by chch hamilton; i noticed this because i don't normally have this channel - so it really stood out.

sucks that you missed it :eek:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The games I was referring to were the Christmas Night Games
8pm Oklahoma City at Denver
10:30pm Golden State at Portland

1 - 5 of 5 Posts