Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
It's pathetic. Tsn had TSN and TSN2 and whenever something overlaps or they can't show it on TSN then it goes on TSN2.

What is the point of SNET1? SNETP and SNETO were showing hockey games so they didn't get the baseball game on those channels. I doubt many people have SNETW and SNETE and it is uncalled for for Rogers to expect people to pay extra to get those channels just to see a game. Those channels aren't available in HD for me (in BC) and I know many people who find it unacceptable to be making a playoff game only available in SD to many of its viewers.

Meanwhile SNET1 is showing womens volleyball, pool and stuff nobody watches. What about bars and pubs? I bet many of them were choked when they found out they could not show ALDS to its customers or had to show it in crappy SD.

At the very least SNET should have shown the game on SNETP up until the start of the Canucks game and warned viewers that they would switch to Canucks at 7:30.

There is yet another instance of this occuring on Tuesday I think...

· Registered
19 Posts
Yes the ALCS have all been broadcast but that one game was only on West and East SNET in Standard Def which many do not get or they can't stand to watch the crappy picture (this is for Shaw customers).

Again this Tuesday there is another conflict, but SNET has moved the Canucks game from SNET Pacific to SNET Vancouver Hockey, so now the ALCS can be shown on SNET Pacific.

I bet they got a TON of complaints about their antics and wisened up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.