Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find the game on any of the RSN channels in Vancouver. What is up with that? RSN has a half dozen channels, including the new RSN1 and they cannot figure out how to get the game out to us? Pathetic.

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still think this is pathetic. I pay $90+ dollar in cable and I cannot get a baseball playoff game. There is just no excuse for this in my books. I simply do not understand how they cannot make it happen. There must be another standoff going on about only if Telus carried the Rogers this and that bull then we would get the game. This is pure crap.

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"don't think that One can air MLB playoff games."

They are showing the Philies game tonight while the Yankees series is on Sports Net Pacific. This just proves that Rogers just did not give a damn about their viewers in BC.

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All this shuffling just proves that RSN WAS simply oblivious to the needs of their customers. They could have shown game 1, if they cared and/or woke up the problem, as they are showing the rest now.

Case closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.