Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having this problem with Windows 7 Media Center?

For the past week, I don't have any guide listings for
12.1 KVOS-DT or 24.1 KBCB-DT (Shop NBC). All my other channels are fine.

I have it set up for 98226 Bellingham WA. The Guide expires March 1 so it is current and zap2it has listings

·
Registered
147 Posts
WMC7 - OTA - No Data Available

I am having a similar issue. The following channels are showing "No Data Available". I am using OTA only with a US set-up and 14174 as the zip code.

I have done a fresh set-up and the channels appear in the guide however no guide data is present.

ID:1899852674
Zip Code: 14174
Guide Ends: Ends 3/4/2011 8:00PM

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone got the guide to show cross border stations yet? This seems way too specific with only the US channels out. Its been 3 weeks for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I downloaded the whole guide (xml file) for the zipcode 98231 Im using. All the KVOS shows are showing up in the downloaded guide. I'm going to try and wipe my ehome folder and start again and see what happens.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see what the problem is. The Channels that are missing data have the show details with a really old date code. Jan 31st for instance. Come on microsoft lets get with the program

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good catch! The schedule end dates are a month earlier than the start dates. I had no luck changing them and trying to load them into the mcepg2-0.db file using loadmxf.

<service uid="!MCService!188190482" affiliate="!MCAffiliate!Independent" name="KBCBDT (KBCB-DT)" callSign="KBCBDT" isPayPerView="false" isHDCapable="false" serviceType="0" isMergedService="false" scheduleEndTime="2011-02-15T00:00:00Z" filterFlagsStartTime="2011-03-08T01:00:00Z">

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just downloaded the EPG and the listings are there for all of the U.S. broadcast channels. I was hoping this was going to happen after the switch to daylight savings time.

Netwerk, I think your posts on TheGreenButton regarding the dates in the XML files helped Microsoft to resolve the problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts