Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sportsnet Announces 2021-22 National NHL Broadcast Schedule

Puck drops Oct. 12 on Sportsnet, Full schedule available here.

Scotiabank Wednesday Night Hockey – Wednesdays
Hockey Night in Canada – Saturdays
Rogers Hometown Hockey – Mondays
NHL Winter Classic – January 1 (Minneapolis, MN)
2022 Honda NHL All-Star Weekend – February 4-5 (Las Vegas, NV)
2022 NHL Stadium Series – February 26 (Nashville, TN)
2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs & 2022 Stanley Cup Final

Complete TV channel allocations and start times will be announced on a week-to-week basis. Additional details of Sportsnet’s 2021-22 season coverage, including full regional broadcast schedules and 100+ US-US matchups, will be announced at a later date. No decision has been made to this point regarding the participation of NHL Players in the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. Subject to reaching an agreement with the NHL Players’ Association and the International Ice Hockey Federation, the NHL has agreed to pause from Feb. 7-22, 2022 to accommodate participation, with the regular season resuming on Wednesday, Feb. 23. If there is no NHL Player participation in the Olympics, a revised Regular Season schedule will be released.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I know I'll be checking out ESPN's and Turner's NHL coverage in the first couple of weeks of the season to see how much better they do it compared to Sportsnet.

·
Super Moderator
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TSN delivers complete coverage of all 31 tournament games of the 2021 IIHF WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP from August 20-31, preceded by three pre-tournament games on Wednesday, Aug. 18. TSN’s full broadcast schedule is available here. (Press Release)

·
Registered
26 Posts
NHL live early special is the same price as the previous years, 180$.
Still worried the season might be compromised so not too sure I'm going to get it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sportsnet will likely pick up a large number of these games as well and re-broadcast both the Turner and ESPN / ABC / ESPN+ feeds so we will likely see quite a few of these games. Last year the NBCSN games usually aired on SN360 and I would assume that this would remain the same.

·
Super Moderator
4,502 Posts
The schedule for Sportsnet Regional Games for Canucks, Flames, Oilers, and Leafs games have been announced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts