Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I thought I had already posted this press release about the Canada vs. U.S. National Women’s Hockey 2019-20 RIVALRY SERIES on TSN.

Game 1 was on Monday, Feb. 3. The 2020 RIVALRY SERIES continues in Vancouver on Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 10 p.m. ET and concludes south of the border on Saturday, Feb. 8, live from Anaheim, Cali. at 10 p.m. ET. The series is followed by the 2020 IIHF WOMEN’S WORLD HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP, airing March 31 through April 10 on TSN.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
After 3 months of no sports, I find myself not caring anymore. The pandemic has broken through my year round sports merry-go-round addiction that has dominated a good part of my life. It has brought me a different perspective on what is/isn't important and I doubt that it will ever be so excessively engulfing in my life again.

Having said that, I suspect that Chris is going back to his first love after an extended dalliance with a second.

·
Registered
871 Posts
NHL is officially back; playoffs start August 1
The NHL is officially returning to the ice this summer.. The league and its players’ union formally signed an agreement Friday that would see hockey return — with hub cities in Toronto and Edmonton.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
In the middle of a pandemic, the NHL thinks that business as usual is still important. Does this make sense to anyone? Does anyone care about watching adults play children's' games right now? Hopefully most of us will have more important things to occupy our time.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
In the middle of a pandemic, the NHL thinks that business as usual is still important. Does this make sense to anyone? Does anyone care about watching adults play children's' games right now? Hopefully most of us will have more important things to occupy our time.
Leafs Win 1st Stanley Cup in 53 years! All parades & celebrations banned! lol. Bettman 1, Canada 0.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts