Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Very bad NFL Sunday Ticket this year:rolleyes::mad:

LOL !!!!!

man i wonder what the heck there thinking ?
on how to lose what ever sub they have

·
Registered
31 Posts
Early in the thread I stated I called Shaw and they confirmed I'd get it for $29.

Well like others I got the surprise $49 bill for the first month, called, complained, threaten to leave, etc. Even told them their own CSR assured me I would get it for $29 and not have RZ or Gamepass included...

There's nothing they can do about it. Wouldn't credit it, and went as far as to say not many have been so upset that they've called to complain about it.. (!!!) Made me feel I was just a unique situation altogether.

I said, let the brilliant minds who let this pass through understand that next year they should take a better look at this and offer a NFLST games-only version of this package. I don't like spending $20 extra a month for something I won't be using.

In the end, we'll all vote with our wallets I guess.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Initially, I was pleased with the idea of having access to the games online because I work all over the place at weird times. Yesterday, I learned that the access wasn't quite what I was expecting.

I PVR'ed the Raider game because I had to work that day. The game went super long, so most of the 4th was lost. I went online to finish the game on Gamepass. Seems they kill the stream the second the game is over. I expected access for the day.

Never thought I would find online access worse than MLB.TV, but there it is.

·
Registered
629 Posts
^^^Well that suks. I know NHL online is pretty bad as well unless ur watching it live. Plus u can't watch a game without seeing the score. So if i need to watch a game that i missed online, i need to have someone set it all up for me and press play (and fast forward the intermissions) just so i wont see the score. Pretty pathetic.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts