Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m no longer with Rogers I switched my cell phone to Telus a while back. Just wondering how you guys find it? I’m still getting used to it to be honest. I go through a lot of data a month as well.I’m in Newfoundland btw which uses the Bell towers. I have Fibe internet and TV with Bell Aliant but I was warned not to get Bell cell phone plans by people at work. Rogers coverage here sucked big time.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I recently switched fro Petro-Can Mobility to Koodo. Petro-Can is on the Rogers network. Data on Petro-Can never worked well if at all. Rogers has been slow to upgrade their network to LTE but it's being rolled out now. Koodo is on the Telus network which is shared with Bell in some areas. Bell has always had the best coverage here. I get solid, fast LTE connection with Koodo which I never had with Petro-Can. It's not exactly the same comparison but I would never subscribe with Bell or Rogers directly for a personal plan.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve really enjoyed the service so far with TELUS ! I’ve got no complaints. I receive a 30 percent discount off my bill every month for being a Walmart employee and it’s helped make my bill way cheaper then when I was Rogers for the same thing. Been closely paying attention to my bills and they are all reasonably priced. Good service too !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts