Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/mar/1407895400.html
I came across this add on Craigslist. I wonder what telecommunication company is being launched in Calgary, or maybe this is a hoax?
A new marketing campaign featuring high quality performances has been designed for the Launch of a new telecommunications company (name not released till a later date). Enthusiastic actors and performers are needed to ensure that this program is successful.

Program begins October 26th and runs full time for 2 weeks. Pay runs form $175 - 250 per day.

If you are interested please send an email with your headshots/portfolio/resume.

Only those being considered will be contacted.

Thanks.

Compensation: $175-250/day Range
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

·
Super Moderator
16,680 Posts
I took a look on Toronto Craigslist and found the same ad. My guess is Globalive (Wind) since they are doing lots of other hiring. Of course it all depends on the CRTC.:)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took a look on Toronto Craigslist and found the same ad. My guess is Globalive (Wind) since they are doing lots of other hiring. Of course it all depends on the CRTC.:)
If this is Wind, hopefully the CRTC doesn't hold them up too long. Makes sense that this is Wind, since they are launching in Toronto and Calgary first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts