Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting November 27, tune in to hear The Russell Brand Show, completely uncensored, on Raw Dog Comedy every week for ten weeks. This is the first time that the show will be available to North American radio audiences and SIRIUS is the only place to hear the uncut version of the show.

The Russell Brand Show features Brand talking with various famous and infamous guests, original stand-up from his recent UK tour and material recorded especially for the SIRIUS broadcast.

The Russell Brand Show debuts with a special broadcast on Wednesday, November 24 at 6 pm ET and will be rebroadcast throughout the Thanksgiving holiday, including Wednesday, November 24 at 9 pm and 12 am; Thursday, November 25 at 10 am, 1 pm, 8 pm and 11 pm ET; Saturday, November 27 at 4 pm and 9 pm; and Sunday, November 28 at 6 pm ET on Raw Dog Comedy.

Following the debut, The Russell Brand Show will air every Saturday at 9 pm ET from Saturday, November 27 through Saturday, January 15.

**Wonder if it's a test to see if he could replace Howard if need be***

·
Registered
243 Posts
Not likely since:

(1) He has a network TV show starting production shortly

(2) I think everyones learned from the mistake of replacing Howard with people who have no radio experience *cough* David Lee Roth *cough* Whoopie

·
Registered
243 Posts
Wow I'm retarded. I read that as Russell Peter's. Brand does have some radio experience so ignore my last post :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts