Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
iHeartRadio Canada announced today the rebrand of 99.9 SUN FM to 99.9 VIRGIN RADIO in Kelowna, B.C., beginning Thursday, Oct. 3, playing the latest hits from today’s biggest artists including Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, and Shawn Mendes. (Press Release)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like there will be a few new stations in Midwestern Ontario. Both were approved by the CRTC earlier, but the media is now reporting that they will be broadcasting this fall:

100.1 "The Ranch" in Listowel, a local community station:

91.9 "The Wave" in Tobermory. It will rebroadcast "The Beach" from Port Elgin.

·
Registered
991 Posts
@Mariaevans, I just looked up Fresh 104.9 and wondered if you were talking about CFLG-FM in Cornwall, Ontario. If that is the station you are talking about, it rebanded 5 years ago. "On February 13, 2015, CFLG was rebranded as 104.5 Fresh Radio to reflect all other Corus Radio owned Fresh FM radio stations. "

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Listening to CIBU Wingham Saturday morning as I do, I learned that they changed their brand to "Cool 94.5", and are putting some newer music back on their playlist. They played amongst things, Barenaked Ladies, something they did not play under their Classic Rock playlist.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts