Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was pretty well set on a Samsung 55" LCD but after reading this forum and talking to a very qualified store manager of a top notch local retailer, I changed my mind. I pick up the 54G25 and DT210 blue-ray this afternoon. The Panny didn't look as good in the store as the 55" Samsung 630 LCD, but after a lot of researching I now hope I will be able to tweak it to my likings when I get it home.

Many thanks for all the info on this forum !

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Greetings

The Panasonic G25 is a nice set with a lot of potential. Start in the THX mode for reference viewing. The custom mode can be used to set up some kind of day time viewing mode when stuff doesn't matter as much.

regards

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't get to pick it up yesterday, but should get it this afternoon. My blu-ray player isn't in yet, but i'm still gonna pick up the TV and stand this afternoon.
I can't wait to get that big ol'e 7 year old Hitachi out and the new 54" G25 in !:D:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
just got mine today. any breaking in info? I haveit set in thx mode, the salesman said leave it in thx mode for first 100hrs. Will you do the same? i have dve to calibrate after first 100hrs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still waiting for my blu-ray player to arrive.:mad: I have been watching in THX mode for almost a week now and the HD cable channels look awesome. I think I will plug the Playstation P-3 in today just so we can watch Avatar in Blu-ray..... I can't wait any longer.:eek::eek::

1 - 7 of 7 Posts