Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking at the listings for CTV's relaunch of E! which is in the old StarTV channel space at 63 and 71.

Funny thing is that the Rogers IPG is showing the show listings for CH cable 11, which used to be E!.

Right now if I look at 63 and 71, I see the CH 11 lineup of old films and Morning Live AM.

On the weekend, the listing for today was showing the E! shows like Chelsea Lately and E! News Now.

Guess someone through the wrong switch in the control room tonight. ;)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
CAll Rogers and Advise them of the error how u expect them to correct it .

·
Registered
60 Posts
E! listings have been fixed here in Toronto - I too was trying to find The Soup (its relegated to the wee hours this week - weird, thought it was a flagship show).

·
Registered
129 Posts
I heard somewhere that E!'s initial week was meant to be a sampling of their normal programming, and that their 'normal' schedule starts next week. Hopefully that means The Soup's on at a better time. Joel McHale deserves better! :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
I heard somewhere that E!'s initial week was meant to be a sampling of their normal programming, and that their 'normal' schedule starts next week. Hopefully that means The Soup's on at a better time. Joel McHale deserves better! :)
And Let also hope that TMZ will be back around 6h30 like it was on STAR!, because midnight (1am here), is to late for me, and other channel like CTV only air it around 2-3am. I'm currently missing on of the best show right now.

And no, I don't have a PVR, yet.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I think I have Fox 29 (Buffalo) on my SD feed. For HD I have Detroit and Seattle. I think both channels are on at 7pm Eastern.

I don't watch the SD feed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts