1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
It works well. I just installed GPS Send, which sends (email etc.) a link to Google Maps, showing your location.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Handy to be able to browse on my computer and have it install on my phone without any extra steps.
Seems like that was their plan after developing "chrome-to-phone", and it works well.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Its about time! The first site was a joke. Looks like I may not need appbrain anymore!

I dont see the uninstall option

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Worked like a charm for me. I really like this idea (even if it is a bit confused on what apps I have installed).

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
nice for finding apps but i cant use the install button as it says my phone is not supported.

but i guess the omnia 2 was never made to run android lol

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Seems its not quite as polished as Appbrian

Check out Flash Player 10.1 on the market and on appbrain. You will see appbrian will highlight in red that Your device has Android 2.1. However this app is for Android version 2.2 and higher On androidmarket there is no mention of it.

Also appbrain lists my apps loaded on each of my phones. Right now i have a milestone loaner. And it lists apps i have on either phone. androidmarket just lists all the apps i have regardless of which phone has them installed

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
It may not highlight in red, but every app on the market lists "requires version #.# or higher)" - at least of the ones I looked at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts