Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
You also have to figure that teams with lots of Canadians like Gonzaga and Texas will be a focus for TSN/TSN2. You can see the full broadcast schedule for CBS/Turner here. Eventually (not sure what year exactly) Turner gets the Final Four.

·
Registered
93 Posts
NCAA Conference Tourney TV Coverage?

Any idea where one could watch online coverage of these conference tourney games beginning tomorrow in Canada?

·
Registered
56 Posts
CBS College sports is brodcasting the A10 starting at 7pm and if you subscribe to the US College Basketball Package they are doing to the Big East starting at noon and running all day as well as some Sun Belt action starting at 7 as well.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Peachtree TV has SEC games. TV38 will have the Boston College ACC game. Big Ten Network will have some of the Big Ten games.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Go to espn.com and search for the full court online package. It has been available in Canada for a couple years now and shows all the espn games online, which is pretty much all of the conference tournament games.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am pretty sure the games on HDNet on the 15th and 16th aren't the NCAA Tournament, but games from the CBI Tournament they show ever year. Sadly we can only watch the play in games online this year.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You also have to figure that teams with lots of Canadians like Gonzaga and Texas will be a focus for TSN/TSN2. You can see the full broadcast schedule for CBS/Turner here. Eventually (not sure what year exactly) Turner gets the Final Four.
They will alternate starting in 2016. One will get the semifinals, the other the final.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Looking at TSN's schedule I think they are really going to screw coverage of the tournament up. They just have too many commitments to take the tournament rights. They should sell the time they can't show it to the Score.

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
If you have a computer, March Madness On Demand is Free in Canada...you can watch up to 4 games at once on the opening weekend.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i'm watching this 1st game and the picture is so much clearer for me on the March Madness on Demand feed than it is on tsn.ca

·
Registered
301 Posts
Anyone know which games TSN and TSN2 are showing Thursday and Friday? TSN's schedule doesn't mention it and I'm hoping to be able to PVR the Michigan game tomorrow morning while I am at work.

·
Registered
409 Posts
as you can tell, tsn hasn't updated to what games they will be showing on tsn or tsn2. all we know is that they will be trying to show as much canadian content as possible which means syracuse, gonzaga, texas etc. bad thing about that is thurs late game on cbs in gonzaga, so they are probably duplicating a game we already get and texas plays the early game friday on cbs and again leads to probable duplication.

and to correct you michigan plays the early game on friday, so there is a good chance cbs and tsn both show oakland vs texas in that time slot and maybe we'll be lucky to get the michigan tennessee game on tsn2.

i have emailed tsn as of monday to ask if they would post a schedule and never heard back from them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Worried

I too am concerned about TSN covering the tournament. We are off to a poor start with no coverage of the first four (It was always covered in the past).

TSN's tournament preview was typical stories about Canadians playing in the US -- interesting but not much of a tourney preview.

I see they have a hockey game on Friday night, so there is one game gone for sure. If they mirror CBS, it will be very disappointing.

I hope the Michigan game on Friday will be broadcast as there are only two early games.

·
Registered
409 Posts
only 2 really early games (1215 and 1240 michigan tenn). however nd akron kicks in a 140 and then nova and gmason at 210pm. so texas oakland s/b over around then. but still have to worry if they cut away to the nd game for whatever reason. that would really piss michigan fans off.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts