Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know which is the best “legit” streaming service for NCAA Football? Looking for the ESPN networks in particular.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Bell's college sports package I believe is the only legit way to get games and it's only available on Bell Fibe or Bell TV. They typically will show the ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNu, SEC Network, ACC Network games plus a few more only from the ESPN family of channels. There is no FOX, BTN or Pac12 Network game coverage.

The Super Sports Pak that is predominately available on Rogers and Cogeco use to offer college sports but they don't appear to be offering college sports this year. There is nothing scheduled today (9/4/21).

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Rogers did have the games available this past weekend. I saw them in the guide. I know for sure they didn't the first week because all the super sports pack channels were showing the super sports pak schedule. If there was active games, the not subscribed message would pop up.

·
Registered
997 Posts
This Saturday (18/09) at noon, I think this is the first time ever that all five channels of TSN broadcast FBS games, and all five games are different.

TSN1 Coastal Carolina @ Buffalo
TSN2 Boston College @ Temple
TSN3 Cincinnati @ Indiana
TSN4 Michigan State @ Miami
TSN5 New Mexico @ Texas A&M

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pac12 Network streams their channel free on YouTube for international viewers. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0IoH70qVp11Qkv1pa0phQ

Went to this Youtube channel - the only college football games are from 4 years ago.

Rogers Supersportspak is showing just as much ESPN, ACC and SEC football as in the past. I also subscribe to the Big Ten channel for an extra $2.50 to get a few more games a week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This Saturday (18/09) at noon, I think this is the first time ever that all five channels of TSN broadcast FBS games, and all five games are different.

TSN1 Coastal Carolina @ Buffalo
TSN2 Boston College @ Temple
TSN3 Cincinnati @ Indiana
TSN4 Michigan State @ Miami
TSN5 New Mexico @ Texas A&M
Wow that is indeed a first. I counted up the unique games being televised Saturday:

TSN, US Major Networks, Big Ten: 15 games
Supersportspak: 14 more

Knock yourself out!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Went to this Youtube channel - the only college football games are from 4 years ago.

Rogers Supersportspak is showing just as much ESPN, ACC and SEC football as in the past. I also subscribe to the Big Ten channel for an extra $2.50 to get a few more games a week.
The livestream for their channel is there. They don't have separate streams for each game only what is shown live. They also don't save replays for the games.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts