Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • NBA Champion Boston Celtics hosting the Cleveland Cavaliers at 8:00 pm ET (XM channel 231, SIRIUS channel 215)
  • Milwaukee Bucks @ the Chicago Bulls at 8:30 pm ET (XM channel 232, SIRIUS channel 216)
  • Portland Trailblazers @ the L.A. Lakers at 10:30 pm ET (XM channel 233, SIRIUS channel 217).
Every game on XM this season

Need Best of XM package to get these games on Sirius

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes NBA is on XM Canada and the U.S.

·
Registered
547 Posts
My Inno shows channels 231-233 as 'College Sports.' This entire shift from Sirius to XM has not been a smooth one. That said, I am glad NBA is available on XM Canada. Maybe one reason to renew with the CDN service come this November? I'm still debating whether or not to sign up with XM USA.

·
Registered
547 Posts
NBA is on XM Canada
I enjoyed listening to some NBA last night and am looking forward to the Raptors' game this evening.

What I don't get is the ease with which we get NBA games now but still no Best of Sirius option? I don't know how it all works but XM Canada is more connected to the mothership whereas Sirius Canada isn't. I wonder why they wouldn't opt for these channels, at least to counter all of the grey subs? Sure the CRTC has its mandate. Can't XM Canada anticipate this and make room? I ask this as I contemplate renewal on two subs that's due in two weeks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It sucks both ways - at least you joined up w/ xm knowing you didn't have howard/NBA etc... to begin w/ so anything else now is gravy. I signed up w/ sirius specifically because of the NBA coverage (and now defunct NBA channel), yet now I have no access to NBA at all - and according to customer service, not likely to get any in the future

1 - 7 of 7 Posts