Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone has noticed, the NBA league pass offered by Shaw direct is not showing all of the games offered on NBA league pass. I have sent an inquiry to ask jim as to why, and if there are any plans to offer the full schedule.

Will post the response when I receive it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Quite simply they do not have enough PPV channels to take the place and cover all of the games in NBA and the NHL. Hopefully the NBA league pass does not take away from us that have paid for the games that should be on NHLCI. They should only be showing NBA games when all possible games are covered in the NHL and there are still some free PPV channels that could be used IMO.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
QCK, don't worry League Pass is only airing games in HD on nights that there aren't enough NHL games to cover all of the CI HD channels. These are mostly Mondays when the NHL doesn't have many games.

Personally I'm fine with only getting a few games considering the cheap price (since I have HD Sports its free). You can see the full Shaw Direct NBA LP schedule here.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If you have HD sports it does not cost anything more, if you don't it's $4.99/month.

Thanks for the link NB Josh, it looks like they are leaving the HD PPV channels alone for NHLCI so that is good.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I had no idea they were even offering this. I'll take any extra extra NBA games they can throw my way. Since it will be free for me anyway, who am I to complain?

·
Registered
528 Posts
not working?

wanted to see Lakers-Jazz; neither HD nor SD are working; I got a message saying receiver not activated for IPPV on both channels

·
Registered
478 Posts
Last year, they said League Pass would also be available online. This year, outside of this forum, I had no idea it was back in any capacity. It's a nice addition when not much else is going on, sportswise.

·
Registered
42 Posts
where do i find a schedule for the league pass games? the one on nba.com does not match the 1 game that shows up tonight on the higher channels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts