Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently Rogers will be using some of the Sunday Ticket HD channels for League Pass this year. Here's the sced for next wed on Rogers

Boston @ Cleveland 438 HD 361
Detroit @ New Jersey 439
Miami @ Philadelphia 442 HD 363
Atlanta @ Memphis 443
Sacramento @ Minnesota 444
Milwaukee @ New Orleans 446
Chicago @ Oklahoma City 447 HD 362
Charlotte @ Dallas 448
Indiana @ San Antonio 449 HD 363*
Utah @ Denver 438 HD 364* (JIP, yes despite the fact 441 isn't being used)
Houston @ Golden State 439 HD 362

*JIP

The Clippers/Blazers and Raptors/Knicks games are on NBA TV Canada and TSN 2 respectively. So 6 games in HD, 2 of which JIP.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Why would Rogers offer NBA League Pass AND the Super Sports Pak? Folks on the COGECO thread are complaining that the Rogers feed of the Sports Pak doesn't offer enough HD. How much HD is available on Rogers' version of NBA League Pass?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Did anyone who has the SSP get the Lakers/Kings game tonight? It wasn't listed in the guide anywhere and it wasn't on any of the national providers... Rogers wound up giving me a credit for the month since I wasn't getting Kobe but still wanted to see the game...

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Well then I lucked out :)... but I asked the Rogers rep if they could tell me where the game is and they couldn't... cest la vie... the simple solution would be for Rogers to say the game is on SNET1 on the slate where it says where all the games are...

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
actually the simplest solution would be you, looking through all your channels to see if you have the game. That is what I did to see if the game was on one for the Sports channels.

I mean, by the time you called Rogers and they told you that the game was on SN1, you could have watched a whole quarter.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Well it obviously wasn't that simple as I wasn't able to find it. If they had a centralized spot where we could get all the information, then that would be more simple than having to go and hunt for the game.

And the key is, they didn't say it was on SN1, they had no idea where the game was at all...

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
If it were that easy, the CSR on the phone would had gone and told me to do that, and could had done that on their end to tell me what channel the game is on.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Ok, by now we are way off topic from the original post asking where the game was on.. lets try to steer back to where this thread is supposed to be...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts