Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

201 - 220 of 276 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #203 (Edited)
The Gusto freeview is available through participating television service providers across the country, including but not limited to Bell, Bell Aliant, BellMTS, Cogeco, Eastlink, Rogers, SaskTel, and participating members of the CCSA. Subscribers and non-subscribers alike can sample select Gusto programming during the freeview on demand via set-top box with participating TV providers. (Press Release)

EDIT: Forgot the dates - April 30 – May 27

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Cogeco has these also along with HGTV for May 1 to 31.

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Shaw Cable's newsletter mentioned the Super Channel free preview from May 23 - June 6 (I double-checked and I don't know if they made a typo or if they plan a longer preview than everyone else), including limited time access to their extensive VOD library. Other providers may also include VOD access during the preview.

It's a short preview, but they have the past season of most series on VOD. You may also find some movies you like - the schedule for May and June is available on their site.

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
I found this on Super Channel's home page. Shaw and Rogers both said access to the On Demand Library is included in the preview.

May 24 to June 2 - Enjoy a FREE PREVIEW of all our channels with participating Canadian cable providers

·
Super Moderator
56,465 Posts
Just as an FYI, I tried on Rogers (Ontario) and the OD is not available like it was the last time. It may have been a mistake last time because the previous few times I tried it was not available either...

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Both Bell MTS and Shaw say on their web pages that the Super Channel preview expires June 6.

Comedy - June 25 - July 30 on Shaw Direct and Rogers.

@57 I looked at the Rogers web page a few weeks ago and noticed they listed SC On Demand as a free preview. I just double-checked and it's still there.

·
Super Moderator
56,465 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
The following channels are in preview on Bell MTS. They are also available on Rogers and/or Shaw Cable, but the dates vary.

Game+ - June 1 - August 31
Fight Network - June 1- August 31
GMA Pinoy TV - June 1 - June 30
Filipino TV - June 1 - June 30

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
The Comedy Network’s Nationwide Freeview, June 25 – July 29

Comedy’s freeview is available through participating television service providers across the country, including but not limited to Bell, Bell Aliant, BellMTS, Telus, Cogeco, Eastlink, Rogers, SaskTel, and participating members of the CCSA. Subscribers and non-subscribers alike can sample select Comedy programming during the freeview on demand via set-top box with participating TV providers.

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Afroglobal: July 4 – July 31 on Bell Fibe TV and Rogers
Zee TV: July 1 – October 1 on Bell, Eastlink and Shaw
One Caribbean Television until August 29 on Tbaytel, September 4 on Bell Fibe TV

201 - 220 of 276 Posts