Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone else here is having difficulties accessing MyTelus to check account status or pay a bill? I seem locked in a circle where I can't access my account until I "update my profile" (which seems to involve nothing more than adding a security question to help retrieve a lost password) but am then told I cannot submit information twice! Totally locked out for days now.

To add insult to the injury, Telus seems to have removed its telephone number from all its webpages. If your question isn't answered on one of their support pages (which are more about selling additional products than helping with existing ones), then too bad.

argggghhhh the present is not so friendly today

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm feeling your pain - tried to update my info, and when I entered my email address, the same one Telus used to send me my mobility bill, I was told it didn't exist! A phone call to them (611 on my cell) kinda solved the problem, I think. Wait 24 to 48 hrs., was their advice.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
it says limited access but i can log in

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm on my 4th user account on this silly system. They stopped sending me bills 2 months ago, and I didn't notice. Then they text me that I hven't paid, so I try to log in....

Really annoying.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Four days later and the site is still out of order. I'm guessing the user accounts need to be re-set but it's less work for the CSRs to say it's they're upgrading the system and to try again later. Eventually someone will have to bit the bullet on this and admit the problem.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Partial functionality Monday morning. At least I can log on and get basic account information, check balance owing (shows $0 - good). No information about the plan I am on is displayed so I still have to hope they haven't lost all my LnR bonuses.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just called Telus to get the amount owing on my bill. They gave me the same answer that they gave me a couple weeks ago... they're trying to fix the system and hope to have everything resolved early next week.

We'll see... I haven't been able to log in to my account at all since this happened.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't tried it for 2-3 days, but I am in a loop where I can use the "forgot password" link and get in using the new password e-mailed to me. It will not let me change and save to a password I can remember, still. Some functionality is better than nothing, but I hope someone loses his/her bonus over this. Especially when self-care and e-billing are a priority, it's not acceptable to have weeks-long outages.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts