Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There wasn't an official announcement, but I saw the following on the MTS What's New page.
MTS TV has launched 7 new multicultural channels that offer programming in 7 different languages: Hindi, Polish, Spanish, Russian, German, Mandarin and Italian.
  • 510 Sony Entertainment Television Asia is a Hindi-language channel dedicated to provide the best in family entertainment, with an impressive line-up which ranges from the supernatural to the light-hearted, from talk shows to lifestyle improvers and from the most glamorous events to legendary blockbusters.
  • 515 TV Polonia is the premier Polish-language channel and provides a variety of popular programs such as movies, sports, entertainment, soap operas, documentaries, masterpiece theatre, children and educational programming as well as the latest news.
  • 517 TLN en Espanol is a Spanish-language channel that offers exclusive programming from the Latin world, including daily news, movies, soap operas, talk shows, top soccer coverage and live events.
  • 518 RTR Planeta is a Russian-language network that features news, sports, cultural programs, feature films, documentaries and offers the best programming from leading Russian channels Kultura and Rossiya.
  • 519 ProSiebenSat.1 Welt is a uniquely modern general-interest German-language TV channel that offers movies, popular series, folk music shows, award-winning comedies, and a variety of other exciting shows and lifestyle programs.
  • 520 Talentvision is a Mandarin-language channel that offers a mix of cultural, educational, news and lifestyle programs produced locally and imported from Mainland China and Taiwan.
  • 522 Rai Italia is an Italian-language channel devoted to those who love Italy, Italian culture and history. Offering some of the best Italian television productions, Rai Italia features a mix of news, entertainment, drama, current affairs and the arts.
The channels and prices are listed under "Additional Choices" under both MTS Classic TV and Ultimate.

I noticed I'm getting CNN en Espanol on channel 517. I don't know if that applies to everyone or just those subscribed to CNN on 103.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I noticed I'm getting CNN en Espanol on channel 517. I don't know if that applies to everyone or just those subscribed to CNN on 103
TLÑ or TLN en espanol (new channel 517) shows CNN en Espanol several times throughout the day.

·
Super Moderator
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the clarification. I guess it's on free preview - intentionally or otherwise. ;)

Edit: I saw on MTS.ca that TLN en Espanol is on free preview until September 27.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts