Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just a quick reminder to those of you that jumped on the three months of Movie Central for free promo that you need to cancel 30 days in advance and that window is pretty much now if you got in early in October.

·
Super Moderator
16,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
More December previews

TFC - The Filipino Channel - Channel 40 all December.
Nickelodeon – Channel 41 December 15, 2010 - January 15, 2011.
addik TV (French) – Channel 42 December 13, 2010 - January 9, 2011

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just a quick reminder to those of you that jumped on the three months of Movie Central for free promo that you need to cancel 30 days in advance and that window is pretty much now if you got in early in October.
Are you sure? When I subscribed to the 3 month Movie Central promo, I was told that I only needed to cancel the day before the end of the promo. If you are late by a day or two in canceling, you are locked into another 30 day cycle as per movie package requirements stating that "Each of these services requires 30-day minimum subscription". I believe it's the same as if you subscribe to the service normally. Can anyone confirm?

·
Super Moderator
16,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think kbmonkey is correct. I had a 90-day free preview when I first got Ultimate TV and cancelled a day before it expired. I got billed in advance for the up-coming month of Movie Central and got a credit the next month. That was because my new bill was already being processed before I cancelled.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.