Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good to see MTS is finally getting with the times. I hope they focus on getting some up to date android devices after the iPhone release.

·
Registered
272 Posts
LOL...'getting with the times'? You mean with the 'new' phone that was released almost a year ago?

I wouldn't hold my breath on any current Android phones.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Apparently it's very difficult for a "small" company like MTS to carry iPhones. At least that's what the Big Guy said :)

I'd love to get one, but I can't afford it. I've never been the kind of person to have the hottest gadgets anyway. I hope they do well with it, since like Demon said, it's been out for a while now. But hopefully it means they'll get the next models as they come out.

:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Impressive iPhone Plans

MTS has launched their plans and pricing for the iPhone 4. Very impressive compared to other providers. Finally someone actually offering unlimited data and more impressive still, unlimited tethering with their most expensive plan. Might have to take a closer look once my term with Rogers expires.

Plans are listed on the MTS website here

·
Registered
272 Posts
Excuse the dumb question, but why are there separate plans for iPhones versus getting one of the unlimited plans with the other smartphones?

·
Registered
163 Posts
because every carrier does it. The iphone is somehow more special than other phones. It's quite stupid. I have an android phone, and I want the unlimited iphone plan. Might just have to ask.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just seems odd. They have the talk/email surf unlimited plan for 39 bucks, and then the unlimited iphone is 10 bucks more a month (both bundled pricing)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts