Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been told MTS has updated their roaming agreement with Sasktel which provides 4G coverage to MTS users while in Saskatchewan.

Anyone else confirm...?

·
Super Moderator
16,406 Posts
It seems to be a mutual roaming agreement - see the second link in post 2 and click on "4G Canadian Coverage".

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sasktel has had an agreement inplace for a while with MTS. It was odd it took MTS soo long to do the same, maybe due to Roger and MTS pack togeather whereas Sastel and Bell are buddies over there.

http://www.sasktel.com/about-us/news/2011-news-releases/sasktel-offers-extensive-4g-coverage-in-canada.html
July 7, 2011

SaskTel today announced that SaskTel's 4G wireless customers now have access to Manitoba’s largest 4G network. With this additional roaming coverage, SaskTel now offers the most extensive 4G coverage in Canada.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Sasktel has had an agreement inplace for a while with MTS. It was odd it took MTS soo long to do the same, maybe due to Roger and MTS pack togeather whereas Sastel and Bell are buddies over there.
That's good news. I haven't been in Manitoba since I ported to SaskTel last year, other than at YWG airport (where I seem to have been three times :) ), but I will certainly be wandering about the province eventually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts