Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,420 Posts
@Mozza, I thought CTV had the Super Bowl 2011 TV rights. You should be OK for 1 more year. My guess is that CKY will do a flash-cut in August 2011.

·
Registered
261 Posts
The FOX HD broadcast of the Giants-Eagles game was blocked today. I had to watch the game on CTV.

Edit: I watched the beginning of the game on Fox so it's possible that Fox went off the air.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm contemplating switching from Shaw Direct to MTS TV.

Does MTS have the Golf Channel in HD or HDNet?

Also, I saw it earlier in the thread but can someone confirm that you don't need to pay for a Timeshift in SD to get the Timeshift in HD?

·
Super Moderator
16,420 Posts
@Huffer, if you go to www.mts.ca/hdtv you can look at the "Channel Packages and Pricing" and also "Download the printable version of the Channel Packages".
You must have the digital equivalent of HD channels in order to receive them In HD, with the exception of HD Hi- Fi and HD Time Shift
I should point out that Weather HD and Family HD are listed in the Free HD theme, but the channels haven't actually launched anywhere yet.

Golf HD and HDNet aren't on MTS, but looking back at one of my old posts, I noticed that AMC HD has been added to MTS.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.