Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what channels, if any, are going to replace Movieola, etwn, and Babyfirst on Bell after Feb. 27?

·
Registered
988 Posts
As far as I know, nothing will be replacing them, but of course I could be wrong. Admittedly, I never watch those channels anyway.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, David1953;

I did watch Movieola at first for the movie serials and old silents, but they moved those to SilverScreen Classics.

With these three channels leaving and if Bell were to drop three of the four shopping channels, they would have room for six new channels (SD channels). I'm sure there are some out there that could be of interest to people. Maybe they could move Silver Screen Classics, Military and others from their current place on the other sat. to 91 and free up space for more HD.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The shopping channels would likely be 4 mappings to the same feed, so it wouldn't actually be taking up 4 spots for channels, just 1.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Actually baby first tv takes up 3 channel spots on one transponder (various languages) and the shopping channel takes up only 1 as mentioned.

·
Registered
49 Posts
OWN HD, SD are replacing Baby First, Moviola. This was in a Bell memo from last friday, regarding channel listing changes.

OWN- Opera Winfrey Network.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts