Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
I Would Say definately Yes They Do, I myself Have complained a number of time to TMN about there schedule especially there HD channel line up, but It like
beating you head against a brick wall. I subscribe to the movie network to watch movies not series no mater how good. I just can't believe the total
scheduleing attitude of TMN. To Me if you really wanted to boost your
subscriber base you would be running an HD feature movie at least three or
four times a week During prime time and on the weekends say fri/sun night.
Instead you get large blocks of nothing as you noticed or HD movies running
at 7am 2pm in the aft and god only knows what times with little or nothing
during prime time throughout the week. The only thing that has kept me as a subscriber to TMN is MOD now that it is available or they would have been
toast a couple of months ago, my Wife has gotten to like MOD because she can
taylor her movie viewing in to her schedule much easier.
That schedule sure look much more appealing then TMN"S for sure, at least they have HD movies running in Prime time on the weekends and some fairly new releases at that. Maybe TMN will wake up one of these Days I HOPE :rolleyes:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yes that FEB HD schedule is a classic example of what I was talking about.
When I look At it I look at it from 7PM through to 9PM every day, What do I see Second rate B movies in prime time and HBO series shows, any fairly new release seems to be scheduled at good only Knows what times throughout the month with maybe only one primetime showing slot during the month.
In My opinion I think there scheduling managers have there heads stuck somewhere where they can't see the light of the Day. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.