Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I bought this phone today for $60 with a plan. The store said they didnt have any cases. Well I went all around and couldnt find a case for this phone and was told there was no such thing? :eek:

This cant be possible can it? A cell phone without a case? Im going to have to return it now because theres now way I can carry this thing around and take it to work and stuff without a case.

There is a case but its one you can just put the phone in and take it off no actual case where the phone is still usable in the case.

If anybody knows anything please let me know. Ive actually checked ebay and there are cases designed for slider phones but they were for Samsung and Kycera models nothing about a case for this phone. I find it hard to believe that theres no such thing for this one.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Not sure if anybody will know the answers but I have some questions.

The phone didnt come with a USB cable. Isnt this standard? This is my first newer phone so im not sure if they come with the phone or you have to buy seperate.

Also I read something that says if you FLASH the phone you can use the wifi to get free internet. What does that mean?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts