Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
question for those that have the Milestone

i got this phone last week and so far love it. one question i have about the phone is ??? the question mark, where is it? for the life of me i cannot find it on the slide out keyboard. It is not on the keyboard or under the "SYM" drop down. I did notice today that the ? is on the virtual keyboard. so how do you insert a ? if you are using the more handy slideout keyboard?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys.

lol. even after you 2 telling me where it is, still took me a few seconds for it to
magically appear. did not see it at first. was looking for the? to be in with all the other gold coloured keys.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thanks guys.

lol. even after you 2 telling me where it is, still took me a few seconds for it to
magically appear. did not see it at first. was looking for the? to be in with all the other gold colored keys.
I can be the first to say that this is a common mistake:confused:

I also am praised with one of these so called 'Best phones in the entire world!!!"

I did the same thing.. and worse.. As i was reading down the thread.. i recalled me doing the same thing... do you know... it took me a moment to re-find it... lol...

I never went as far as posting publicly that I had this dumbness in me.. but at least now I feel better. I know that i wasn't the only one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts