Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anybody can help or have suggestions with the problem I'm having. I had a H700 hands free bluetooth paired with my Motorola V9 cellphone for 2 years, no problems ever. Then a couple weeks ago I started having a one way audio issue, I can hear them but they couldn't hear me. I removed the device from my phone and paired it back up. Still had the same problem so I figured it was a hardware issue with the H700 device. I then purchased a replacement, the H710. Basically the same device, paired it up and now the problem(s) I'm having are as follows.

1) The first problem is when I open the boom, the device connects like it should but then immediately disconnects, then cycles through that process over and over.

2) The second problem is sometimes it connects and stays connected but if I touch any part of the device on my ear it disconnects. I don't even have to touch a button, just the plastic and it disconnects. Seems very sensitive.

Short of removing this device from my phone and re pairing it, does anybody have any ideas. Starting to think maybe its something with the bluetooth link on my cellphone.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
My first suggestion would be to try and pair the 710 with another phone so you can isolate which device is problematic, the phone or the headset.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My first suggestion would be to try and pair the 710 with another phone so you can isolate which device is problematic, the phone or the headset.
Yes I forgot to mention that, I paired it also to my blackberry bold and had the same issue. I called bluetooth support, they said I have to ship it back in with proof of purchase which I lost, blaaaa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts