Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
On the Mobilicity site under the Coverage map, there is also a drop down for Calgary so I assume that is one of the cities slated for launch in the next six months.

FYI, Mobilicity currently operates in Toronto and has licenses to operate in 13 of the 16 largest Canadian cities, covering roughly half the population.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm from the greater Vancouver area and I'm excited. But I have a feeling they won't have coverage where I need it... ie. Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Pitt Meadows.

They should release their coverage maps before launch so people can figure out if they will be in a coverage area before they go to the store... and then be disappointed.

But hey, if they have the same coverage as Wind, then that's a good start.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was about to chime in to say the exact same thing. I would be really great if Mobilicity were available in more suburban markets like Coquitlam right out the gate. Given that Wind still isn't, I'm not too optimistic.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wind is already covering Coquitlam

My son has Wind, and has no service issues when he comes over to my place in Coquitlam (Dawes Hill area).

He also drives all over the region for work, and says that with a few exceptions (SFU), he gets good reception pretty much everywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts