Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is May 2nd and still no schedule for the MLB package, too bad I ordered it. Game selection is sad, empty channels tonight not showing any games, why are they not showing the Redsox game tonight. Last year I will order this, very disappointed. Called Bell and the are useless in their info. No explanation.

·
Registered
971 Posts
There have been lots of games in HD on MLB Extra Innings. I didn't look at any games tonight because of the NBA playoffs and the election, but I did notice that Yankees/Detroit was on SNE and SNO and Angels and Boston were on Sportsnet One. The Dodgers game was on one of the Extra Innings channels (didn't pay attention to who they were playing because I was looking for something else at the time :rolleyes:). Monday night, though, is usually quite poor for almost any sport. But I have found plenty of ball games to choose from on Extra Innings, and in HD too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok great, but this does not excuse the lack of a schedule and the absence of games in HD last night

·
Registered
957 Posts
Don't expect to see a schedule on the website anytime soon if at all. There was never a schedule posted for NHL Centre Ice on Bell's site, and most other providers have quit posting schedules. The only schedule you'll see is the program guide or tuning to a channel before a game where the screen shows all the games and what channels they are on.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The Red Sox vs Tigers (Game 2) today is allowed to be televised as ESPN agreed to lift the restriction to exclusivity of their game (Atl vs Cin) and yet it is not being shown on MLB EI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts