Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance we will see MLB Extra Innings in time for the upcoming season? I know Rogers offers it, so it shouldn't be a huge thing for Shaw to bring it to their cable system. I'd likely subscribe to it if given the option.

·
Registered
530 Posts
From what I've gathered, there does not seem to be much interest for non-Jays baseball in western Canada but I know I would subscribe if Shaw offered it. Look at how long it took Shaw to pick up Center Ice and hockey is much more popular here than baseball.

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Shaw will probably never offer it. Shaw Direct might (and this just me saying that because they are a national carrier)

Your best option is online. I purchased the half year last aug, and was pleased to see it available on the PS3. I had no complaints about the picture, plus pvr functionality for all games. Online was great as well.

No jays, but I think it still allowed audio. And I didn't buy it for Jays anyway.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Also waiting for this to happen.

About the PS3 Mlb Extra innings. I dont have a PS3, how do you view extra innings on it?

Please explain, as i will purchase one if it allows me to watch MLB package

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
you buy it online, then download an app for the PS3. it logs in to whatever mlb account you want. I've had an mlb account for a decade plus and it worked like charm.

You can also watch on the computer as well, 4 games at once, plus DVR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts