Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking future recordings and it skipped from Saturday to Monday and would not show Sunday (which has many serial recording set)! Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interestingly, I was only checking to see if a particular future series program was scheduled for Sunday but this is when it would not show me Sunday's guide. So, just to be safe, I manually set it to record it. After this, the Sunday scheduled now appears. Very strange.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I think it has something to do with the time change on Saturday night. Most likely the Sunday recordings will return at 2AM Sunday morning or before. If not, then it is a glitch with the new guide.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
On my Motorola DCX3400, I did not get any missing days but my Pace 758D with the PVR Expander, Sunday was missing. I got up early this morning after the time change and Sunday was back. Also, the shows that were scheduled for Sunday were still marked to record as I went to see if the new Simpsons episode was set to record and it was with the series recording icon.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I had the same issue and figured it was due to DST switch. If I went through future recordings it went from Saturday to Monday but if I went through the guide Sunday was there including the set recordings.
Odd little glitch.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I noticed this last Sunday as well in my 'Future Recordings'. Both Saturday and Sunday had no recordings, but Saturday at least said none. Sunday just skipped right over...really weird.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts