Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Thanks Finnkc, I've heard good things about Mass Effect, and I'll be happy to support a local company when it comes out on the PS3.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Great news for PS3 only owners. It's a shame they aren't bringing ME1 out as well. The ME2 experience is definitely enhanced by importing you game choices from the first one.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
But I doubt MS will allow EA to do that, they allowed them to do so for PC since Windows is a MS product after all.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
The fact that BioWare has said they're creating something to get players up to speed on the story strongly suggests ME1 won't be out for the PS3.

·
Super Moderator
3,996 Posts
I forget the article, but MS has confirmed that ME1 will remain an Xbox 360 exclusive.

This is the future of videogames. Single platform just doesn't make fiscal sense anymore for any dev, especially with a hardcore market so evenly split between two platforms. The days of exclusives are coming to an end, I think it's only a matter of time before even in-house studios are multi-platform.

·
Registered
324 Posts
ME2 was awesome but I do strongly suggest that anyone who has not played ME get it for the PC first. It really will help you catch all the little nuances.

Besides, who doesn't love elevator loads?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I played ME on the PC. It was okay at best, with a craptastic ending. I'm hoping that ME2 is much much better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts