Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this movie on Saturday Before the movie, the screen showed that with my movie ticket and 900 scene points, I can purchase an advanced digital copy of the movie. So, I log into cineplex and scene websites. It says I can upgrade my ticket to a super ticket and purchase a digital copy. But it asked for Theater location, transaction ID, and SEQ ID. I have the transaction ID, but cannot find the theater number (Yonge and Eglinton), and no SEQ ID. Anyone have done this before and help?

TIA

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
After seeing the movie today, when I went to my Order History in my Cineplex account, then clicked on UPGRADE TO SUPERTICKET, a new tab/page opened with all the info already filled in.

However, it is my understanding, the cost is $19.99 [+HST] and you also earn 500 Scene Points with the purchase.

I don't see an option to purchase for only 900 Scene points, which I think is only worth $9.00 on this type of transaction.

Also note that the Digital Copy is only SD, not HD.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I did see that it cost $19.99 and later found out it is SD. There is an option for HD version for another $5. At this price it is hardly worth it. But I did seem to see on the theater screen saying 900 points, but will pay more attention the next time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts