Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I was just looking at the BBC Canada thursday sked b'cuz they show mysteries and we're waiting for Father Brown to end and something else to start, except it looks like now they're showing that one again.

But...we saw that after Father Brown next Thursday (not today) theyre starting the new season of Luther! It will be on at 6 our time so 9 in the East. Its a really short series I think 3 or 4 eps.

·
Super Moderator
18,507 Posts
According to Zap2it.com, Season 4 Episode 1 airs Thursday, Feb. 11 at 1:00PM-2:15PM, 9:00PM-10:15PM and Friday Feb. 12 at 2:15AM-1:30AM Central time on BBC Canada. Episode 2 airs the following week.

·
Super Moderator
18,507 Posts
'Luther' will return for a fifth season on BBC America

BBC America announced Monday that creator Neil Cross and star Idris Elba will reunite for a fifth season of “Luther.” The four-part Season 5 will begin filming in early 2018; a premiere date hasn’t been determined yet.

The next “Luther” will arrive on American TVs close to three years after the two-part fourth season aired in December 2015.

Comment: BBC Canada mentioned airing Luther in a 2015-16 press release, so they may pick up season 5.

·
Registered
47 Posts
John Luther is the best character Idris Elba ever played and that incudes Stringer Bell. I suspect he also believes this, and that is why he keeps going back to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts