Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not a problem, whenever I got CA links, I just copied the product name over to the US site without any issues. I'm the one interloping on a .CA site as a US citizen so a little extra effort to get great advice is worth it.

And I'm a female. :) I thought it would be obvious by my picky requirements in my original post. LOL.
Well at first I did think you were a little high maintenance but.... who isn't these days. LOL

·
Registered
323 Posts
Not a problem, whenever I got CA links, I just copied the product name over to the US site without any issues. I'm the one interloping on a .CA site as a US citizen so a little extra effort to get great advice is worth it.

And I'm a female. :) I thought it would be obvious by my picky requirements in my original post. LOL.
I don't want to assume things and be sexist, but have you routed Coax cable (fished through walls/floors) before and used a Drill?

·
Registered
180 Posts
That's what I love about these forums. People come here for advice get it and never come back to say what worked or what didn't work.
I agree. I could honestly say it's somewhat rude to leave people hanging on how it worked out because what they do is a learning process for everyone. However, with C19, over 1 million Americans have died so.... it's 50/50.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts