Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Does anyone outhere knows the different look angles including the skew for different cities in the U.S. eg Myrtle Beach, Vero Beach yes yes i know you are not suppose to used in this U.S. but I see many peope.
P.S. foe my previous posting thanks for the answer very much appriciated
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Go to dishpointer dot com. It will give you all the dish positioning information you need. Remember that Bell's 82W footprint is limited to the Northern half of the US now, so you will not be able to pick up Bell HD channels in the Southern US.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
And make sure you don't call Bell to tell them you are in the USA and now see a red guide, cause they will close your account immediatly. Be aware that early termination fee will apply if you have a contract.

·
Banned
296 Posts
yes yes i know you are not suppose to used in this U.S.
Waitaminut!

If you're Canadian and you go down south 1-2 months per year, they don't want you to use your ExpressVu dish, so they expect you to sign up with DirecTV or Dish Network while you're there. Bell KNOWS their service is inferior to the US Sat services, so it's no brainer that you'll get back home in Canada with your Dish/DirecTV service year long.

How are those "no-can-sat-in-the-US" rules even possible?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
How are those "no-can-sat-in-the-US" rules even possible?
I would suggest asking the CRTC.

And as an FYI it is illegal to have US Sat in Canada.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts