Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I don't know, I get someone to answer, I think I am talking to Customer Loyalty in India??? We are having a communication breakdown, he excuses himself and places me back on HOLD! I wait once again!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I don't know if it still works and it hasn't always worked but sometimes, if I filled out a Shaw survey for the service that's giving me trouble and mark my dissatisfaction and leave a detailed comment, I would get a call back, usually the next day.

When it worked, it generally worked very well. The person calling me back could usually resolve the difficulty, to the extent that it could be resolved.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Not 10 minutes after I got off the phone with Shaw I get a call from Level Two Tech. Support, it appears my letter I sent to Headquarters was faxed to them with their manager saying call and fix this!

Long conversation, satisfaction with compensation!

I did mention several complaints to be addressed;

1. Shaw employees here who want to help but are hesitant to step up. This should be addressed, any employee willing to go that extra mile for a customer should be commended and not fear for their job.

2. There should be better alignment of services, you should not go through a circuitous route to speak to someone who can do something (see previous entries).

3. With problematic installations there should be a Shaw call back to ensure all is working as designed, do not leave it up to the customer. Actually every new install should have a call back to ensure everything is working and the customer is satisfied.

4. I now have a name and a phone number to someone who can get things done, the squeaky wheel is alive and well.

Thanks to all who heard my rantings, I apologize, but it is nice to have a place to scream so my wife doesn't have to hear it :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Want to share the VP's Contact info?

Hi Reboot, nice to know at least one of us has had some luck! Want to send the contact info along? I have a long tale of woe for him/her as well!

·
Registered
326 Posts
@Davhut, like I said, write a letter, snail mail it to headquarters, that is the only thing to make them sit up and take notice! Too bad it take extreme measures to get anyone to listen :confused:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nothing that complicated is needed. I simply tweeted @ShawInfo, and they had someone call me a few hours later. He fixed my issues, compensated me, and left me his name and number for future use.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Flash, not so sure here. Haven't had any luck thus far with numerous calls & emails (acknowleged but no positive action of any kind). Don't see why it should take multiple paths of enquiry (including the "official" comment & problem resolution channels) to get a response. I feel I've been more than patient & polite and have been ignored! Given my many years as a customer and my sizable investment in equipment I believe such treatment is unexcusable. But hey, I guess I can try that too to make it a total sweep (and if my exerience holds true a total bust)! Yeah, I'm more than a little peaved at this point.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Update!

:)Just wanted to let the gang know that Shaw Guru is working on this issue (and other matters) for me - does he ever sleep? Official thanks Shaw Guru!

I'll update back here when I know more.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts