Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know of trusted places/websites where one can view certain TV broadcasts live?

I realize some shows are available "on demand" in various places, but I'd like to find a place on the web where I can access some of the channels I cannot get OTA, such as CBC Newsworld and CNN.

I'm interested in both paid and free options.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Livestation
Zattoo

With livestation in addition to the free channels you can subscribe to CNN International for $4.99/month. If you used a VPN like I explain below you will get access to other stations based on what country your in.

Zattoo is good if you use a VPN. A VPN like Overplay which costs $10/month lets you sign in using different IP addresses from different countries. If you sign in using a Swiss IP address gets you lots of different channels on Zattoo. BBC 1, ITV, Euronews, BBC World News, Al Jazerra, Euro Sports, Bloomberg, CNN international, CNBC, France 24, and bunch of other Swiss, French, Spanish, Italian channels.

If you do use the Overplay and are checking out different countries, make sure you clear your internet cache when changing countries.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts