Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I personally am interested in making a list of all the tv shows which are only available on DVD In Canada, and not in the USA and Europe.

This believe this applies to:

Earth Final Conflict
Outer Limits Seasons 2-7
The Collector
Andromeda
Beastmaster

I'd be glad if anyone knows of any others.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Andromeda and Beastmaster were both released by ADV Films in the US, however they are both out of print. Also, it would only be "Earth Final Conflict" seasons 2-5, as season 1 was released by Universal in the US.

F/X: The Series
Amazon
Total Recall 2070

There are tons of cartoons as well, plus some Canadian shows that we're really broadcast in the US. Unfortunately we don't have a "Canadian" section on TVShowsOnDVD.com, though I do try to tag the releases with (CAN) at the end if they are only released in Canada.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.
I wasn't even aware those were available in canada.
Have you any idea where I might get a complete list?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
No, sorry, I don't.

Hmm....I could probably code something for the TVShowsOnDVD.com that checks for (CAN) in the title, though I may have missed adding that for some of the Canadian-only releases. I may have another work-around that I could try out. I'll try to do something in the next week and report back here.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I personally am interested in making a list of all the tv shows which are only available on DVD In Canada, and not in the USA and Europe.

This believe this applies to:

Earth Final Conflict
Outer Limits Seasons 2-7
The Collector
Andromeda
Beastmaster

I'd be glad if anyone knows of any others.
I know Outer Limits, Andromeda, Earth Final Conflict have all been released in the UK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts