Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why "The Big 4" is not on the Canadian Version of this channel? It is supposed to be Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax. If you look at the American version of the channel's playlist it is totally different.

Why in Canada do we get robbed of great content (my opinion)?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. Dogstar radio playlist shows the last 5 songs played on Liquid Metal (Channel 27) are all Metallica. When I turn to Liquid Metal it is definitely not Tallica.

I have Sirius Canada. I don't believe that Bootlegs is on Sirius Canada is it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys. Just realized that Liquid Metal is different online than it is via the satellite. Announcer just said to head on over to the satellite version of Liquid Metal to hear the Big Four.

Looks like I am out of luck because I only have an online sub. Wonder why they would not do it for online listeners?? Is this common? I always thought the channels were the same.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Straight from the SiriusXM website:

Metallica Presents: Big 4 Radio is available on SiriusXM Internet Radio (Sirius Ch. 812 & XM Ch. 90) as of April 16, SiriusXM Satellite Radio (Sirius Ch. 27 and XM Ch. 42).

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't believe 812 is available online in Canada. At least I can't see it and according to Wiki it is not.

·
Registered
387 Posts
That's not cool. If you really want to listen to it then, I would suggest you sign up for a 7 day free trial account with SiriusXM in the US.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No go on the free trial either. You need a US address and US credit card for the trial. I have emailed Sirius Canada to add my request for them to carry bootlegs online.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts