Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Comments on wireless systems generally or on the LG LHDW6530 (or its forerunner, I think it was the DASW6100) would be much appreciated." From my post of 10/21, before I bit the bullet and bought the boxes.

Didn't get much response and none specific to this system, so for those who are interested, I'll comment on the product. In a word...AMAZING!! From it's four sleek and classy brushed aluminum speaker towers to it's compact but powerful receiver/DVD player, booming SW and easy setup, this system rocks!

Just watched "The Day after Tomorrow" in Dolby DTS and WOW...this is what HT is all about. The movie basically sucks, but the special effects are Oscar quality, especially the audio, a good test for anyone's HT. My LG wireless system came through with flying colours. The wireless rear speakers work and work extremely well, along with the rest of the system.

I bought it at 2001 Audio Video and got a pretty good deal I think. It's relatively expensive (list $1499) for HTIB, but well worth it, IMO, for sound quality, aesthetic appeal AND ease of installation. (about an hour for fumblefingers me...lol!) I have it in a 12' x 20', basically rectangular carpeted room along with my Hitachi 51f500 and Rogers SA 8000HD PVR unit. Couldn't be happier.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Alan, thanks for the review and enjoy the system. It's great to hear when people are happy with their purchases.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts