Screen 3.2", HVGA 320x480
Weight 127 grams
Size 113.5 x 59 x 13.3 mm
Talk time* up to 5 hours
Standby time* up to 18.5 days
Internal memory 150MB internal flash memory
External memory up to 32GB
Camera 3.2MP

Get powered by Android 2.2 and experience Wi-Fi Hotspot capability to share your data. Only from TELUS.
- Share a Wi-Fi connection with up to 8 devices wirelessly or via USB
- Navigate more easily and quickly the enhanced browser
- Store your apps on the memory card and make it easier to switch phones
- Google Navigation with turn-by-turn voice guidance. Available only on Android.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Optimus One Demonstration Video

Here's a great video showing the Optimus One in action. The Android OS provides ample opportunity for tweaking.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have had this phone for two weeks now and so far, I love it. For the price I paid for it outright, it is an incredible deal. I just did a software upgrade on it which was a little confusing. Not so much on the phone, but on the LG Website. And the goof in the LG help center that I talked to was way more than useless in helping me. Other that, I got it figured out and so far so good.

All in all, I am very impressed with this phone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:cool:I think you blew it,if I were you I would have waited a few more months for the LG Optimus 2,Tegra 2/with 2 processors,and much better specks.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The Optimus One outright is $200 or less outright. The Optimus X2 will be $200 or less with a three year contract. That's a huge difference for most people.
And for what I need in a phone, the Optimus One is amazing. And like I said earlier, the price was a great deal. I like technology and all that and have always enjoyed it. But I don't need the newest baddest thing on the market just for the sake of keeping up with the Jones's. So far this phone has more gidgets and gadgets than I will ever need. I try to figure them all out eventually, but right now, it's got more than I know what to do with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts