Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ran a B zone blu ray (Tell No One) on my BH200 after changing the EEPROM to B. I started to watch the movie and it was working fine but I had to stop it to do something else. When I went back to finish it the movie was recognized as a blu ray on the screen at start up but after reading it for about 15 sec I got a disc error message and it was ejected.

I tried it several times and then changed the EEPROM back to A. Then the same problem occurred with an A zone movie. It's like it needed to be rebooted or something but I have tried turning it on and off several times and also changing the EEPROM without success. Up until now it has played everything I threw at it including PAL and DVDs from several regions.

Any ideas?

Thanks Phil

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Try clearing the HD DVD and BD flash memory. There have been reported cases of corrupt flash memory causing a playback problem. Assuming you can get the regular "Home" screen, the option to clear them both should be there somewhere (I can't recall the menu structure off the top of my head).

If that still doesn't do the trick, try re-flashing or upgrading the firmware.

Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts