Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I went to Audio 2001 at Woodbine & Hwy 7 to check out some LG TV. I ask the rep and they said don't carry LG 44" & 52" LCD TV. The only unit I can see is LG 44" DLP TV and 2 other LG plasma.

Due to budget reason, I probably will go for LCD TV instead of DLP. Any know the price LG 44" (RU-44SZ80L) & 52" LCD (RU-52SZ30) TV goes for in Toronto? How about the MSRP price? I can't find it online at LG.ca.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks! ;)

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
You shouldn't pay more than $2800 for the 44" LG including stand. Not sure about the 52"

You could also look at the Toshiba 44 NHM84 which is the same TV rebranded. They are going for about $2500 with stand.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Sorry, I didn't read the original post properly. My post above refers to DLP prices, not LCD.

I think you'll find the picture significantly better with the DLP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
topazal said:
Hi all,

I went to Audio 2001 at Woodbine & Hwy 7 to check out some LG TV. I ask the rep and they said don't carry LG 44" & 52" LCD TV. The only unit I can see is LG 44" DLP TV and 2 other LG plasma.

Due to budget reason, I probably will go for LCD TV instead of DLP. Any know the price LG 44" (RU-44SZ80L) & 52" LCD (RU-52SZ30) TV goes for in Toronto? How about the MSRP price? I can't find it online at LG.ca.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks! ;)
i have lg model ru 44sz80l paid last august 1800$ can but have only problems with,reparation ongoing 4 times , and lg give a sh...problem to change set,do not buy from lg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts